We are the appointed brokers for the IPENZ Engineers’ Combined Liability Scheme, an exclusive insurance package for IPENZ members.
- Specialist advice and service
Our brokers have experience with civil, structural and geotechnical engineering firms of all sizes throughout New Zealand.
- A broad range of comprehensive insurance options especially for engineers
- Cost-effective, competitive premiums
Members benefit from premium savings through collective buying power.
- Quick quotes and simplified application
We’ve kept the paperwork to a minimum and we’ll help you through it.
Our IPENZ package includes:
- Professional Indemnity: covering your practice for defence costs and financial loss for errors or omissions in professional advice, design or formula.
- Public Liability: covering your practice for legal liability for accidents that happen in connection with your occupation.
- Management Liability: a comprehensive liability package incorporating essential liability insurances, including directors & officers liability, employment disputes, and fines & penalties cover.
Additional covers available for leaky building, licensed building practitioner legislation, cyber crime exposures, and more.
For expert advice about your professional risk management, please contact:
Chantelle Charlton – North Island Adviser
027 541 4000
Conal Beban – South Island Adviser
021 0511 626