We have a dedicated team available to provide advice and assistance through the process of making a claim.
- Immediately contact us on 03-3667536
- It would be useful to take a photo of the scene
- Make sure you get the contact and insurance details of any other drivers involved
- Book the vehicle in for an assessment with a panel beater of your choice. The insurer will then appoint a Motor Vehicle Assessor to view the damage
- If the vehicle is not drivable confirm its current location or the name of the towing firm responsible for moving the vehicle
- We will send you a claim form, or you can download one here
- Complete the motor vehicle claim form and return it to us by fax to 03-379-5395 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the completed claim form has been returned and we have lodged it with the insurer, a claim number will be issued and the insurer can consider acceptance
- In an instance where another party is involved, both parties must lodge a claim with their own insurer. The third party can contact us if they are not insured.
- If any correspondence is received from the other party involved in the accident or their insurer, please immediately forward the documentation to us.
- Once repairs are completed the repairer will ask for payment of the excess, if applicable
Download the Motor Vehicle Claim Form