Whether you are a small family business or a large commercial concern, the impact of unforeseen events on your business can be huge and the effects of having insufficient cover can be devastating.
The Abbott Group will sit down with you to talk about your business and its risks. Whether you are large or small, we will carry out a comprehensive risk management assessment and advise you on the best cover for your needs.
IPENZ Professional Indemnity Scheme
Our Fire & General Commercial Brokers
- Derrick Abbott 0274 338 178 email@example.com
- Scott Sheridan 0275 366 100 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stuart Speirs 021 358 341 email@example.com
- Andrew Dufton 0275 338 180 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judith Fairbairn 027 222 6037 email@example.com
- Bret McNulty 021 407 544 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jon Saxton 0278 401 504 email@example.com
- Russell Power 021 407 544 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heath Johnson 021 473 342 email@example.com
- Conal Beban 021 0511 626 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chantelle Charlton 027 541 4000 email@example.com
- Malcolm Meyer 027 543 4572 firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Case Study:
ASKO - With their character building and home for the last 26 years badly damaged after the earthquake of 4 September 2010, ASKO’s owner Graham Marshall was thankful he had taken out earthquake insurance on the recommendation of his Abbott broker Scott Sheridan two years earlier. Scott’s tireless work to get temporary beams erected just 48 hours after the quake, allowed ASKO staff to rescue their precious stock before the building’s demolition. His efforts ensured ASKO could reopen their business and continue trading as quickly as possible.